The Real Mortal Kombat 1 The Real Mortal Kombat 1

FUCKING GAY

DUDE!!! THAT SUCKED!!! It was devoid of ANYTHING funny, the voice acting SUCKED, and the animation was SHIT! Why the fuck is this on the front page, it's slow, boring and to be sounds like a flipping 8 year old wrote the damn jokes!! mThis sucked, this sucked, THIS SUCKED!!!

American Idle American Idle

nice!

I liked how not only you made it look almost exactly like the video with his movments, but you also showed off how much of a tool the people on American Idol really are! Nicely done!

Metal Gear Crisis 1.1 Metal Gear Crisis 1.1

nice

I lied it, not to dissapoint as usual with the great LF gang. Oh yea and I loved the playstation bit with the controler swithhing.....it was the only was I could beat that phsco floating bastard....yea...I sucked at the game...

Brink Of Alienation Brink Of Alienation

fuckign aye

this SUcked....straight up the intro pissed me off and the game play was easy. The drawings looked like a 7 year old drew them during class...sorry man, but this sucks.

Sack Smash 2001 Sack Smash 2001

nice but...

I have one problem with the game, I found it nearly imposable not to kill the kids!! It was fun and funny but a little to hard, you should maybe add a way to control the heighth of the bounce, sort of as a charge up bounce or something, it would make the game much longer and make for higher scores!

Judge Judy 1 Judge Judy 1

that sucked!

Jesus man, could you have made it any worse??? try spending more than 2 fucking days on your creations please.

She Was Dreaming In The Rain She Was Dreaming In The Rain

fucking awesome!

This is one of the most adictive songs I've heard on newgrounds so far, I Dowloaded it and can't help but listen to it whne I'm driving or laying around drawing or working on art, this is just a fucking awesome peace of music, great job on the clearity and style,I love it. And to think I'm a hardcore Emo kid lol. Well done. The guitar in this song is great, a must learn for me. Once again great job on this song!

TenchuX responds:

Just dont crash...it seems to make people fall asleep :o

undone (the condom song) undone (the condom song)

HOLY SHIT YES!!!

OH HELL YES!!! you took a great song ( one of my personal favs) and taken to something just fucking awesome! lol I LOVE weezer and I'll admit that when I saw it I did get a little mad BUT as I listened to it I just HAD to download it. Now me and my freinds LOVE this damn song, we can't hep but laugh at it!! GREAT JOB man. keep this shit up!

Rock'n Temple || Zelda 2 Rock'n Temple || Zelda 2

OMFG!!

HOLY SHIT!!! THIS IS FUCKING INSAINE!!! THE BEST ZELDA RECREATION I'VE EVER HEARD!!!! YOU GUYS OWN!!! *HEAD BANGS*