Brink Of Alienation Brink Of Alienation

fuckign aye

this SUcked....straight up the intro pissed me off and the game play was easy. The drawings looked like a 7 year old drew them during class...sorry man, but this sucks.

Sack Smash 2001 Sack Smash 2001

nice but...

I have one problem with the game, I found it nearly imposable not to kill the kids!! It was fun and funny but a little to hard, you should maybe add a way to control the heighth of the bounce, sort of as a charge up bounce or something, it would make the game much longer and make for higher scores!

Judge Judy 1 Judge Judy 1

that sucked!

Jesus man, could you have made it any worse??? try spending more than 2 fucking days on your creations please.

That's my Wingus! That's my Wingus!

...ok

wow, that was deffenetly different. Great on the controls....umm yea...so sence you'd like me to please be kind i'll give you a 4 on the voting.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

SWEET!!! AAHAHAH I DID IT!!!

I MADE THE PERFECT SONG!!! check this shit out!
989----4-2---3--776-66-888--0--0--5----1---1-75-04-5-766--0
---0---8872---4-4-4-7779-9c9c---4------3-3-2--2--6--5-5-5-5-
5-4---4---04---505-3-5---------c-6-7-7-7-4---9--c-ba-a-4-4-8
7-6-6-7-3--3--9-a----6-6-8-a---2-1---1--4-a-1---87876-8-7-9-
a-5-3-0---a--a--

Put that in and let it blow you off your ass!

Turbospirit Turbospirit

pretty good

not to bad for a flash game, like the whole sega feel to it. see if you can't beat my finishing score of 64,539 :)

Exmortis Exmortis

.....oh my GOD!

I'm writing this as I play because I NEEDED A BREAK FROM THAT SCARY SHIT! OMG,I Havn't been this freaked out over a game ever sence i was 8 years old playing doom in my room alone...i'm sitting here, a 16 year old...in the living room at 1:30 at night...about to piss myself over voiced alone! If this get's anyworse I won't sleep for days....maybe "they" will come get me and show the truth of this world.....

YJP Shoot Out YJP Shoot Out

...dude...waisting my time...

One word......gay.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

never get's old!

MAN! I love this game! I can't stop playing it! I've been playing sence 2003 and it just NEVER gets dull! I about shit myself when I read about the console version! What is it coming out for?Or can you not say yet? Oh well if it's not for Xbox then I'll buy whatever it comes out for! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Music JukeBox Music JukeBox

KICK ASS!!

dude I love punk rock expctialy ska! can't beat it man!! i think you need to make another with some mest and less than jake and you'll be good to go dude!! as for that ass wipe, gabers, he doesn't know fun music! he can blows ball and eat cunt! ROCK THE FUCK ON!!!!!!